- All x-rays
- Acceleration (This reduces the time of treatment from 12-18 months to less than 4)
- End of treatment retainer
Forget everything you’ve heard about teeth straightening. Invisalign lets you get the smile you always wanted without bands, brackets, or wires in less time.
A clear alternative
By using a series of clear removable aligners, Invisalign straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks or 3 to 5 days with Dr. Berik’s acceleration treatment, and your teeth will move little by little, week by week until they have moved to the final position Dr. Berik has prescribed. Comfortable to wear, the aligners are also removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual.
Less treatment time
Start by coming in for a comprehensive evaluation by Dr. Berik. She will use Invisalign’s advanced 3-D computer-imagining technology to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
A typical Invisalign case takes about a year from start to finish. However, Dr. Berik is specially trained in Accelerated Orthodontics and she can shorten your treatment time to 4-6 months with this exciting technology. You’ll see Dr Berik every six weeks to see how you’re progressing. Every few visits, you’ll be given additional aligners to continue your treatment.
Invisible. And comfortable
Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution. So you won’t draw undue attention to your mouth while in treatment. In fact, virtually no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell. Comfortable to wear, our aligners are also removable so you can eat, drink, brush, and floss as usual.
Is Invisalign for me?
Invisalign can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults and teens. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign is the solution of choice. It’s successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites. With straight teeth you will have a correct bite which in is the answer for longevity, health and beauty of an enduring smile.
- Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign’s clear aligners provide added benefits of self-confidence, comfort and improved dental hygiene.
- Invisalign fits seamlessly in with any lifestyle. The clear aligners are virtually invisible. No one will notice you are wearing them.
- Invisalign does not use brackets or wires that can irritate your mouth. You will also experience shorter appointments with your dentist, because treatment does not require metal or wire adjustments.
- You can remove the aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Straightening your teeth with Invisalign prevents future consequences of malocclusion (bad bite) such as, recession, decay, bone loss and excessive tooth wear.
Hear from Dr. Berik on Why She Recommends Invisalign
Watch Dr. Berik’s latest commercial to learn why Accelerated Invisalign and Cosmetic Dentistry may be right for you.
Watch Dr. Berik’s Comcast commercial about improving your smile with Accelerated Invisalign.
Watch Dr. Berik discuss Invisalign on her web series, Dental Impressions.
Contact Us Today for Invisalign Treatment
To learn more and see if Invisalign is right for you, call Dr. Anna Berik at 617-965-0060.