At NDA, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the best technology has to offer. Unlike some offices, we do not buy into fads, but instead research, pursue and implement high-quality technology that will help improve our patients’ care.
- Very low levels of radiation
- Give patients larger, easier-to-see views of their own x-rays
- Easy to send and share with your other providers
- Dental Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) is a special type of x-ray equipment used when regular dental or facial x-rays are not sufficient. This technology allows us to produce three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan.
NDA has computers in each operatory connected on a secure network.
- Easy sharing of records between office providers for consultation
- Reduces appointment times by increasing communication between the front office staff and providers
- Internet access gives instant information from several insurance companies
iTero Digital Scanner
Your doctor can create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign® clear aligners.
This technology allows us to take more accurate digital impressions without the messy “goop” of impression materials of the past.
We have both intraoral cameras and professional quality photography equipment available to our doctors.
- Better communication with our dental labs which, results in improved esthetics in our cases
- Visual elements help patients and doctors share ideas and develop cosmetic treatment plans
- Reduce hassles with your insurance company on major treatment, by providing supplemental information on claims
Newton Dental Associates has utilized a digital file system for all patient records since 2007.
- Faster check-in for your first visit
- Schedule appointments with your provider while in the dental chair
- Easily accessible records allow our front desk staff to handle your calls smoothly and effectively
- Easy sharing of records
- Environmentally friendly
NDA is easily accessible and accommodating for patients with a variety of needs. Our building is equipped with an elevator. If you have any special needs that we should be prepared to address, please inform our front office staff before your appointment, so that we can make appropriate accommodations.